Racers


I'm a fan of kart racer games, Crash Team Racing for the old Playstation being my favorite. There is of course Super Mario Kart, which is the biggie, & all it's follow-ups, & I enjoyed Diddy Kong Racing for the Nintendo 64 quite a bit too.

Anyway, I occasionally draw animals zipping about in vehicles just for grins, this page being the most recent. Here they're supposed to be giant critters concocted in a lab that escaped to drive around in full sized automobiles. I guess they found oversized firearms... I didn't think the concept all the way through.

Comments

  1. hi... it is surprise that in India at Ooty there is an estate in your last name "Sutton"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Interesting. I looked up Ooty, and it looks to be an amazing place.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts